Sunday, August 22, 2010

Strength in Numbers

Wow, it has been a while since we have posted. Please accept my apologies. The key word though is "we"! For about a year now, I have been working on a plan that allows me to scale the business with people who are just as passionate and committed to helping the small business community as I am. I wanted another owner in the business. Someone with passion, skills, and skin in the game. Commitment and accountability. This effort has has taken place to help me achieve my Personal and Company Vision.

I am so excited to welcome and introduce you to Bob Dodge, Senior Partner in The Alternative Board - Denver West. Bob is experience with the opportunities and concerns that challenge top business owners and leaders. His professional career spans more than 25 yeas as an executive, consultant, facilitator, coach and trusted business advisor to leaders in a variety of industries.


In late September and early October we will be running a series of educational events where you can come meet Bob (and see me) and hear what he has to say. You'll definitely walk out with value.

Now that Bob is on board hopefully we can do a better job updating our blog more frequently!


Welcome Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment